2016 Reverse Vendor Trade Show Registration
October 13, 2016
8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
To pay by Check or Money Order use this Form:
To pay by Credit / Debit Card or PayPal Account Register Below:
Events - 2016 Reverse Vendor Trade Show
October 13, 2016
8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Click here for the Schedule of Events
The Desert Diamond Center
I-19 and Pima Mine Rd
(I-19 and Exit 80)
1100 W. Pima Mine Rd
Come visit agency tables and cooperative contractors!
A Reverse Trade Show is an event that allows businesses the opportunity to meet with procurement professionals from public agencies at one time and in one location. The buyers are in the booths while businesses roam freely through the event hall, meeting with agency representatives and marketing their company’s products and services. The show includes:
- Networking with hundreds of local and regional businesses.
- Direct access to over 25 local governmental agencies and private businesses in one place.
- Booths staffed by various Chambers of Commerce, Small Business Association and others.
- Information on Small/Disadvantaged Business Enterprise programs.
- 2016 Edition of the Copper Chapter Procurement Professionals Directory.
- Educational breakout sessions on how to do business with government.
The 2016 Trade Show will include representatives from the following agencies:
Alliance Construction Trades (ACT)
Arizona Superior Court in Pima County
City of Tucson - Procurement
Cochise County - Procurement
Marana Chamber of Commerce
Metropolitan Tucson Convention & Visitors Bureau
Northwest Fire District
Pascua Yaqui Tribe
Pima Community College / Purchasing
Pima County Justice Court
Pima County Procurement Department Design and Construction Division
Pima County Procurement Department Materials and Services Division
Pima County Vendor Relations
Santa Cruz County
Professional Transit Management of Tucson dba Sun Tran
Sunnyside School District
Town of Marana
Town of Oro Valley
Town of Sahuarita
Tucson Airport Authority
Tucson Unified School District
University of Arizona / Procurement & Contracting Services / Small Business Supplier Diversity Program